Graduates / Undergraduates
We seek graduates and undergraduates with energy, ambition, potential and a quest for continuous learning and excellence.
Our graduates and undergraduates are extremely important to us as they represent the future leaders of the firm and are the secret to our success. We’re committed to finding the right people and providing you with every opportunity to succeed in your career and grow with BDO Tasmania.
We are seeking individuals with:
- A degree in Commerce, Business or Commerce/Law, with an Accounting major
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Solid academic achievement
- Any previous work experience
- Extracurricular activities
- Motivation for continuous learning
- Must be eligible to accept a permanent position.
How to apply
The BDO Tasmania office are currently sourcing a Graduate to work within their Business Services team. To submit your application, please send a cover letter, your resume, an academic transcript and proof of permanent residency (for international students only) to Mr Paul Breen email@example.com prior to 5pm on Friday, 29 March 2019.