BDO Melbourne is excited to be offering vacation positions in our Audit service line. These vacation positions will run for approximately 10 weeks from the end of November 2018 until the end of February 2019. Our vacation program will provide students with the opportunity to gain ‘real life’ exposure to how Audit works in practice.
What we look for
You will be an undergraduate currently in your penultimate year of study, in a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Business (Accounting), Law or equivalent single or dual degree. We’re looking for people who:
- Display solid academic achievement
- Are a permanent resident of Australia
- Possess fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Are involved in extracurricular activities
- Are a dynamic team player with an innovative approach to work and life
- Have motivation for continuous learning and development.
How to apply
Applications for our 2018/2019 program are now closed.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com