Being a Graduate with BDO allows you to gain experience in an open-door culture, build relationships with clients and expand your network nationally. You have the chance to get involved in real client work immediately, being supported by your partners and team every step of the way. This is an excellent opportunity to start your professional services career in an environment where you are provided with ample development opportunities and continuous support for a successful and prosperous career.
Through our Graduate Program, you will receive both professional experience and support towards attaining your Chartered Accountants (CA) qualification. This includes:
- Payment of CA enrolment fees and prescribed learning materials
- Paid study leave
- Internally facilitated CA focus sessions
- Ongoing advice and support from your colleagues
We offer Graduate positions (varying each year) for the following teams/service lines:
- Advisory (Including Corporate Finance, Risk Advisory, Business Restructuring, People Advisory, Technology Consulting, IFRS and Forensics) - Suitable for students studying STEM, Law, Accounting or Finance
- Audit - Suitable for students studying Accounting
- Business Services – Suitable for students studying Accounting and Law
- Tax – Suitable for students studying Accounting and Law
Before you apply, it would be beneficial for you to understand what the teams and services at BDO do. You can find out more on each service line visiting BDO Services.
Graduate Program Application Opening Dates
2020/2021 Graduate Program – applications are now closed.
Keep an eye on our BDO Job Board and BDO Careers Facebook page for further information, application dates, events and more.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected].
Please note: You must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen OR Australian Permanent Resident to apply.