Andrew is a corporate tax specialist with BDO in Brisbane. He provides practical, timely and relevant guidance and solutions to clients on large corporate, international and government tax matters.
Andrew has a specific interest in tax governance and tax risk management, including evaluation of tax risks, and the design of policies and control structures. Andrew brings a commercial mindset and often works with clients to implement tax advice.
Extensive and broad experience provides Andrew with a unique advisory profile, allowing him to look at typical tax situations from a refreshingly different perspective.
- Corporate and international tax
- Tax governance and risk management
- Restructures and transactions
- Food and agribusiness
- Wholesale trade
- Led the outsourced tax management function for a large agribusiness producer
- Adviser for various transactions, undertaking tax due diligence and implementing mergers and acquisitions
- Adviser for a variety of large multinational companies ensuring all tax compliance matters are appropriately handled
- Bachelor of Business, Queensland University of Technology
- Chartered Accountant
- Chartered Tax Adviser
- Registered Tax Agent
- Member, various organising committees, The Tax Institute