Andrew is a Business Services Associate Director with BDO in Brisbane. His approach is centred around cultivating a hands on and collaborative working relationship with his clients and their businesses to ensure all needs and expectations are met.
Andrew works alongside his clients to provide a holistic suite of compliance and advisory solutions including taxation, accounting and business advice to a diverse range of industries. Andrew has specialisation in the areas of healthcare, family owned businesses and high net worth clients.
Andrew’s accounting career began in 2002 before joining PKF in 2004 leading into their merger with BDO in 2012.
- Taxation planning, advice and business restructuring
- Management accounting
- Cloud adoption and best practice solutions
- Strategic planning
- GST and payroll tax
- Tax and accounting due diligence
- Budgeting and cash flow
- Business purchase – assist with tax and accounting due diligence on purchase of medical specialist practice
- Financial controller function – for Australian operations of large multi-national property group.
- Family business
- Professional services
- Real estate
- Bachelor of Commerce (UQ)
- Bachelor of Business Management (UQ)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand