David provides restructuring and commercial advice to individuals and businesses, helping them assess their viability, maximise returns for stakeholders and undertake formal proceedings. David specialises in corporate and personal insolvency.
After relocating from the Darling Downs in Queensland, David commenced his accounting career in 2004, joining BDO in 2008.
David has worked across a range of service lines and industries. He has experience in many different business structures, including family groups and large corporations.
- Business restructuring
- Professional Services
- Improve the profitability and oversee the sale of a large Brisbane hotel
- Rehabilitation and sale of a former mine site and scrapyard
- Due diligence reviews for private equity firms
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business (Information Technology)
- Commissioner for Declarations
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Member, Certified Practising Accountants Australia
- Former treasurer and secretary, State Emergency Service