Elizabeth is an Audit Partner with extensive external audit experience working across a diverse range of industries in both Australia and the USA.
Elizabeth supports her clients in meeting their reporting obligations, while providing additional value to the audit process. She builds strong relationships with her clients to ensure the audit is performed efficiently to meet reporting deadlines. She is very organised, relationship focused and possesses strong project management and team management skills.
Elizabeth has a passion for working with Not-For-Profit organisations and leads BDO in Melbourne’s Not-For-Profit industry focus group. She has a strong understanding of the key operational and financial drivers that are unique to the Not-For-Profit sector and is responsible for developing BDO’s long term strategy for growth and innovation.
- Audit and review engagements
- Accounting and reporting requirements
- Agreed upon procedures
- Compliance engagements
- Preparation of statutory financial reports
- Internal controls review
- Accounting advisory
- Not-for-Profit organisations
- Wholesale and distribution
- Information technology
- Bachelor of Business (accounting)
- Chartered accountant
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand