Fiona is the Partner-in-Charge of Business Services at BDO in Melbourne.
Fiona has more than 25 years’ experience with global and mid-tier accounting firms. As a SME specialist Fiona has had considerable experience providing tax consulting and compliance services to large privately owned businesses and their owners.
Fiona provides consulting services on a broad range of topics including corporate and domestic tax, business structuring, due diligence, superannuation, general accounting services and succession planning. She has experience in providing tax advisory services to high net worth individuals, sole traders, partnerships, trusts, self-managed superannuation funds, private companies and Australian subsidiaries of multinational corporations, including SGEs.
- Structuring for business acquisitions and disposals
- Taxation compliance
- Family business advisory
- Management accounting and bookkeeping
- Taxation consulting, incorporating CGT, GST, FBT, corporate and individual taxation
- Self-managed superannuation fund compliance and advisory
- Corporate Secretarial functions
- Professional practices
- Property and construction
- Health and Aged Care
- High Net Worth Individuals
- International businesses
- Clothing retail and wholesale
- Consumer electronics
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Melbourne)
- Member, Chartered Accountants, Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Tax Adviser, Tax Institute of Australia