Superannuation is about securing your future. Ensuring your super is the right fit for your needs, and is working at full capacity, is vital. BDO provides practical and hands-on superannuation and SMSF advice to individuals, accountants, and other advisers. With dedicated professionals across the country, our focus is on building strong relationships to achieve superior client outcomes.
Superannuation advice and compliance
How BDO can help
BDO’s dedicated superannuation advisers offer a wide range of services to a wide range of clients, from advice and consulting to administration.
Superannuation legislation is a complex area. Our experts can help you ensure compliance in:
- Contributions and benefit payments – eligibility, tax-deductibility
- Investment options - permitted investments, use of related unit trusts, limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- Administration – documentation, review of financial statements, member statements, investment strategy, trustee minutes and working papers
- Governance – assistance with ATO reviews/audits of funds
- Risk management – reports on deficiencies or omissions, recommendations on remedial action, assistance to trustees who have breached legislation, ensuring future compliance.
BDO offers professional and personalised advice, with dedicated teams in Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Perth, Sunshine Coast and Sydney. To find out how we can help you navigate the superannuation landscape, contact us today.