Superannuation legislation is a complex area. Ensuring your super is the right fit for your needs, and working at its full capacity, is vital.
Superannuation Advice & Compliance
BDO provides practical and hands-on superannuation advice to individuals, accountants, and other advisers on superannuation-related matters.
Our experts can help you ensure compliance in the following areas:
- Contributions and benefit payments – eligibility, tax-deductibility
- Investment options - permitted investments, use of related unit trusts, limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- Administration – documentation, review of financial statements, member statements, investment strategy, trustee minutes and working papers
- Governance – assistance with ATO reviews/audits of funds
- Risk management – reports on deficiencies or omissions, recommendations on remedial action, assistance to trustees who have breached legislation, ensuring future compliance.
To find out how we can help you navigate the superannuation landscape, contact us today.