Grant has over 25 years’ experience in the motor industry and is a key speaker at the AADA Convention and various other national industry groups.
Grant specialises in providing advice to large family owned and operated dealer groups in the retail automotive space on strategic issues, family tax and succession planning, buy and sell, dealership tax plus accounting and audit compliance, issues with asset security and employee fraud and profit leaks.
Grant’s dealer portfolio is extensive and comprises of high net wealth families operating in the motor industry in Sydney and throughout Australia.
- Audit and assurance services
- Business valuations and due diligence
- Dealership Tax and Compliance
- Buying / Selling car dealerships
- Dealer accountant training
- Family business and succession planning
- Fixed operations training
- Operational reviews
- Profitability enhancement and benchmarking services
- Human Capital Services and Remuneration reviews
- Specialised budgeting programmes
- Strategic planning
- Motor industry
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Accounting and Finance
- Member Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand