Joanne is a Business Services Partner with BDO (Nth Qld), with a strong commitment to providing a high level of service to her clients. Joanne and has spent the last 25 years working to ensure clients meet their business potential and compliance obligations.
With a particular interest in superannuation, Joanne provides superannuation services including Self-Managed superannuation fund administration and compliance.
Joanne joined BDO in 2007. With a large exposure to clients operating in many different industries, Joanne is quick to understand how individual businesses operate in order to determine their individual needs. Joanne is also passionate about embracing the technological changes in the accounting industry including cloud accounting platforms and enjoys working with her clients to assist them in this area.
- Business advisory
- Taxation and GST compliance & advice
- Taxation planning and structuring to maximise wealth
- Succession planning
- Superannuation (including SMSF)
- Accounting software solutions.
- Family business
- Professional practices (including legal and medical)
- Tourism (including tourist parks).
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Business
- Registered Tax Agent
- Chartered Accountant
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.