Loucas is an Associate Director with the Audit team at BDO in Brisbane. With over 10 years’ experience, he oversees audits and assists large private companies and small to medium listed entities across a range of industries to comply with Australian Accounting Standards and compliance driven regulations.
Loucas actively works in the property and construction group for both BDO in Brisbane and Australia wide. He works closely with property funds for complex payout and disposable clauses, compliance with changing financial requirements and assists construction companies with their ongoing compliance requirements throughout Australia.
Loucas performs special investigations, provides expert reports and prepares investigating account reports for historical and proforma financial information. This has led to Loucas working with clients on successful IPO’s and key capital raisings.
- Statutory audits of financial reports
- Preparation of financial reports
- Investigating accounting reports
- Agreed upon procedures (specialising in QBCC financial compliance and property fund fee assignments)
- Financial due diligence and compliance audits (trust accounts and Australian financial services license)
- Process improvement
- Real Estate and Construction
- Technology, Media and Telecommunication
- Mortgage Funds
- Aged Care and Not-for-profit
- Client engagements with construction companies, property, property and mortgage funds, manufacturing, tech companies and aged care.
- Works closely with clients to ensure compliance with recent changes to accounting standards with the adoption of AASB 15, AASB 9 and AASB 16.
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Graduate Diploma (ICAA)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand