Matt has over 10 years’ experience in taxation consulting and specialises in advising private businesses and the families that own them. Matt has a particular focus on advising significant Australian property groups.
Specifically, Matt provides tax advice on income tax, international tax, tax structuring and ATO reviews / audits.
Matt is passionate about helping businesses succeed and works closely with his clients to develop a relationship which ensures he understands the crucial issues facing their business. This, together with his strong technical knowledge, enables Matt to provide proactive and timely solutions.
- Income tax compliance
- Tax consolidation
- Loss verification
- Tax structuring / restructuring
- ATO reviews / audit defence
- International tax
- Domestic and international merger and acquisitions
- Real estate
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce, Curtin University
- Masters of Taxation, University of Melbourne
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia