Pranil Kumar is an Associate Director in the Business Services division of BDO Australia in Brisbane and a member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand. Pranil has extensive experience in providing accounting, taxation and business advisory services to small-medium-enterprises.
Pranil primarily works with the healthcare sector, specialising in dental. He provides his clients with proactive advice on tax, structuring, accounting and management accounting services.
Pranil joined BDO in 2010 and has worked with clients from a number of industries. He also has significant experience in performing statutory audits. Pranil’s diverse range of skills allows him to focus on building strong client relationships through having relevant conversations to ensure all expectations are met.
- Advisory services including profit enhancements
- Tax planning and structuring
- Financial accounting & reporting
- Advising on income tax, GST & FBT issues
- Business valuations
- Statutory audit
- Healthcare (mainly dental)
- High net worth individuals
Pranil works closely with the Directors in providing the following services:
- Compliance – assisting clients with accounting, audit and taxation functions
- Valuation of a motor dealership and dental practices for the purpose of establishing a commercial value of the goodwill and net business assets. Advice including the most tax effective manner for disposal of the assets
- Profit enhancement advice provided to identify areas of performance improvements in different department and franchise and dental practices - the actual performance against industry benchmarks
- Bachelor of Arts (Accounting and Financial Management, Information Systems)
- Chartered Accountant
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA)