Business Continuity Management
Business Continuity Management (BCM) enables clients to develop strategies and plans to continue operations in the event of a disaster event, major outage or pandemic.
BDO’s trusted advisers undertake assessments to detect threats and risks, identify the impact a disaster would have on the organisation’s processes and operations, and develop strategies to minimise the impact on the business.
Our team can execute the following:
- Develop BCM frameworks, policies and strategies that feed into Governance Frameworks
- Threat and Risk Assessments (TRA) that feed into remediation BCM plans and strategies
- Business Impact Assessments (BIA) to determine the importance of business processes
- Gap Analysis - against BCM Standards and Better Practices
- Developing of Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) to continue key processes / operations
- Developing of Crisis Management Plans (CMP) to manage disaster situations
- Develop Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP) to recover IT and facilities in priority order
- Integration of BCM policies and procedures into governance frameworks
- Development of BCM tools and templates
- Identify opportunities that would feed into any Transformation Programs – processes, technology and operations based on strategic imperatives