Employer sponsored and related advice
As market leaders and specialist immigration lawyers, we keep abreast of the law and policy. With our expansive network across both corporate and government spheres, we are well placed to service your needs.
We get to know your business and your challenges and provide you with effective and timely business solutions.
We advise on sponsorship obligations and monitoring to ensure compliance.
We specialise in complex migration, health & character cases.
Employer sponsored services
Our specialist immigration law services include:
- Advice on Australian and overseas and business sponsorship arrangements
- Advice on business sponsorship obligations and employment related matters
- Preparation, lodgement and approval of sponsorships, nominations and visa applications
- Advice on compliance issues, sponsorship monitoring, audits and site visits
- Advice and assistance on work rights, verification of work rights, recruitment protocols and risk management
- Advice and assistance on breaches of sponsorship obligations, sanctions and penalties
- Advice and assistance on Employer and Recruiter responsibilities in regard to overseas workers
- Assistance with employer nomination and regional sponsorship schemes
- Advice and assistance on recognition of overseas qualifications, skills assessments, licensing and registration requirements
- Advice and assistance on negotiating approval of Labour Agreements including On Hire Agreements
- Advice and assistance on regional migration and Designated Area Migration Agreements
- Due diligence and corporate and regulatory compliance.
We secure temporary and permanent residence visas for personnel at executive, managerial, professional, technical and trade levels.
Our specialist immigration lawyers represent clients in interviews or appearances before the Department of Home Affairs, Australian Consulates or Tribunals of Review and the Courts.
We provide advice on all visa categories, including:
- Sponsorship by Australian businesses
- Sponsorship by overseas businesses
- Employer nomination scheme
- Regional sponsored migration scheme
- Labour agreements
- Skilled migration visas
- Designated Area Migration Agreements.
We pride ourselves on knowing our clients business, their industry and their operational needs. We represent individual, domestic and multinational corporations across a range of industry sectors. These include:
- Tourism and hospitality
- Building and construction
- Information technology
- International education services
Other migration services
We offer a broad range of immigration related advice and visa services to those seeking temporary/permanent residency in Australia.
These services include:
- Change of status to permanent residence
- Resident return visas
- Family migration
- Health issues
- Character issues
- Review rights
- Visa cancellations
- Representation at tribunals and courts (Administrative Appeals Tribunal, Federal Circuit Court, and High Court of Australia).
BDO Migration Services immigration lawyers work closely with BDO Australian and Global Services including People Advisory which includes:
This enables BDO Migration Services and BDO to provide:
- Global workforce planning and talent management strategies to meet business needs now and into the future
- Design, build and implement remuneration strategies, frameworks and systems
- Evaluate strategy, systems and processes to drive optimal performance
- Work with leadership to drive a culture to strengthen engagement and the right behaviours
- Employment and personal tax compliance, and management of cross-border employment tax issues.
BDO Migration Services also works closely with Risk and Technology Advisory, including the delivery of Security Advisory and Resilience services and related technology-focused areas including Digital Transformation, Data Analytics, Project Assurance and Technology Transformation services.
With extensive international experience and the resources of one of the world’s leading accounting and consulting networks, BDO Migration Services, together with BDO’s Global Employer and People Advisory provide services that are tailored, scalable and designed to fit the unique needs of companies of all sizes and across all industries.
We provide comprehensive and seamless support for business.