As market leaders and specialist immigration lawyers, we keep abreast of the law and policy. With our expansive network across corporate and government domains, we are well-placed to serve your needs.
In an increasingly shrinking world with global business and the movement of goods and people across borders, BDO’s Global Immigration Services provides a seamless global approach to meet the needs of local and multinational corporatio
How BDO can help
Our specialist immigration law services include:
- Advice on Australian and overseas business sponsorship arrangements and employment-related matters
- Preparation, lodgement and approval of sponsorships, nominations and visa applications
- Advice on regulatory compliance, sponsorship monitoring, audits and site visits
- Advice and assistance on work rights, verification of work rights, recruitment protocols and risk management
- Managing breaches of sponsorship obligations, sanctions and penalties
- Support with employer nomination and regional sponsorship schemes
- Advice and assistance on recognition of overseas qualifications, skills assessments, licensing and registration requirements
- Advice and assistance in negotiating approval of Labour Agreements, including On Hire Agreements and Designated Area Migration Agreements.