Is your Superannuation working for you?
Superannuation legislation is a complex area. Ensuring your super is the right fit for your needs, and working at its full capacity, is vital.
BDO provides practical and hands-on advice to individuals, accountants, financial planners and other advisers on all superannuation-related matters. Our experts can help you ensure compliance in the following areas:
- Contributions and benefit payments – eligibility, tax deductibility
- Investment options - permitted investments, use of related unit trusts, limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- Administration – documentation, review of financial statements, member statements, investment strategy, trustee minutes and working papers
- Governance – assistance with ATO reviews/audits of funds
- Risk management – reports on deficiencies or omissions, recommendations on remedial action, assistance to trustees who have breached legislation, ensuring future compliance
To find out how we can help you navigate the superannuation landscape, contact us today.
Australians' personal wealth is a topic of discussion for this year’s Federal Budget. BDO in Australia delivers a comprehensive analysis of the Australian Federal Budget each year - find out more.