Local Government Support
Chamber of Commerce & Industry Qld and Cairns Chamber of Commerce
Support for Individuals & Households
- Early access to your Super
- Pay-As-You-Go Instalments (PAYGI) – For those required to pay PAYG Instalments, talk to your accountant about the suitability of you varying your March 2020 and June 2020 Instalments.
- Income Support for Individuals
- Queensland Government Utility Assistance Package and Power Bill Relief
- Queensland Government Assistance with re-training, job matching and job transition to assist workers find new jobs in different industries – further information in relation to this measure is yet to be announced.
- If you think you may struggle to maintain rent payments, consider discussing with your landlord the possibly of a reduction to your rent or a similar arrangement.
- Banks are offering assistance in various forms to their customers, from loan repayment deferrals to interest rate relief. Talk to your bank to discuss how they might help you through this time.
If you have any questions, please contact your adviser.
BDO North Queensland is one of the leading full service accounting firms in the region. We have been in business in North Queensland since 1906, so our team understands the unique opportunities and challenges of operating a successful business in this part of Queensland.
Our business, accounting, tax and advisory services cater to every part of the business lifecycle, from regional market entry through to growth and succession activities. Our team works proactively with you on practical solutions and positive outcomes for your business.
Based in the Cairns CBD, our office has nine local Partners and a team of more than 65 people, offering a unique combination of local market knowledge, established relationships, technical expertise and access to the resources of the global BDO network.
Our people are smart, spirited and confident, with the energy and skills to deal with complex problems and deliver results.
Find out how BDO North Queensland can help you.
Cairns Corporate Tower, Level 1, 15 Lake Street
Located conveniently in the Cairns CBD, BDO North Queensland is easily accessible in the Cairns Corporate Tower.
Three hour metered parking is available on Lake, Grafton and Spence Streets.
We look forward to seeing you.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the country on which we do business, including the Cape and Torres region, and their Elders Past, Present and Emerging.