Current or Upcoming Grants:
- Tourism and Hospitality Sector Hardship Grant for small, medium and large-sized Queensland tourism and hospitality businesses affected by the lockdowns and travel restrictions.
- Applications open: now to 6th December 2021 for Round 2.
Support Resources and Links
Support for Individuals & Households
- Pay-As-You-Go Instalments (PAYGI) – For those required to pay PAYG Instalments, talk to your accountant about the suitability of you varying your Instalments.
- Income Support for Individuals
- If you think you may struggle to maintain rent payments, consider discussing with your landlord the possibly of a reduction to your rent or a similar arrangement.
- Keep in contact with your bank to discuss how they might help you through this time.
If you have any questions, please contact your adviser.
BDO (NTH QLD) is North Queensland’s largest full service accounting firm. We have been in business in the region since 1906, so our team understands the unique opportunities and challenges of operating a successful business in this part of Queensland.
Our business, accounting, tax and advisory services cater to every part of the business lifecycle, from regional market entry through to growth and succession activities. Our team works proactively with you on practical solutions and positive outcomes for your business.
With offices in Cairns and Townsville CBDs, our firm has eight local Partners and a team of more than 65 people, offering a unique combination of local market knowledge, established relationships, technical expertise and access to the resources of the global BDO network.
Cairns Corporate Tower, Level 1, 15 Lake Street
Located conveniently in the Cairns CBD, BDO (NTH QLD) is easily accessible in the Cairns Corporate Tower.
Three hour metered parking is available on Lake, Grafton and Spence Streets.
Acknowledgement of Country
BDO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Lands on which our business operates and the Lands throughout Australia. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures; and to Elders past and present. We thank them for allowing us to work, live and raise our families on their beautiful country.