James is an Associate Director of the Audit team. James spent six years working for a global accounting firm in Hamilton, New Zealand, before moving to Cairns in 2004. His work has consisted of external audits of a wide range of entities, from small not-for-profit and Indigenous organisations to multi-national and listed companies.
James also provides consulting and advisory services to a number of businesses in Far North Queensland, assisting them with forecasting, financial and management reporting and implementing internal control procedures. James is also responsible for all of our licensed clubs audits.
- External audit and accounting advice to a number of entities
- Grant reporting and acquittals
- Auditing in remote communities
- Fraud and internal controls reviews.
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor of Business Studies Degree- Waikato Institute of Technology, New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor.