Benjamin is an Associate Director in the Advisory division, working in the areas of Business Restructuring and Forensics at BDO (Nth Qld). He has over eight years’ experience working with the team on engagements across a broad range of industries throughout North and West Queensland.
In Business Restructuring, Benjamin works with individuals, businesses and large corporations in challenging circumstances and helps to find practical solutions that maximise benefits to stakeholders.
Benjamin also provides business owners with invaluable information in his Forensics role, specialising in business valuations, forecasting, modelling, and business plan development.
Benjamin is an advocate of empowering people with a heightened understanding of their situations to allow active, positive decisions to be made.
Benjamin is very passionate about giving back, and is involved with the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and also James Cook University where he teaches.
- Corporate and personal insolvency
- Business turnaround and restructuring
- Litigation support, including valuations, economic loss, and damages
- Lending and investigating accountant reports
- Due diligence
- Viability assessments.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Business (Management and Entrepreneurship)/Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Member – Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.