Business Revival – How To Avoid Being A Zombie Business
02 September 2020
It’s a well-worn cliché to say that cash flow is the lifeblood of every small business, but in the post-COVID “new world” it’s a cliché that has never been more accurate. This webinar will assist you to implement PRACTICAL strategies to respond to the impact of COVID-19. These include:
- Understanding why Government incentives (including JobKeeper 2.0) are not going to save your business
- The importance of honestly evaluating your current financial position (and not just your profit)
- Why forecasting cash flow and understanding your cash flow gap is more important than ever
- How to use the seven cash flow levers to minimise the gap and keep your business afloat
- How to assess your risks of insolvency and actions Directors should be taking if insolvency relief is not extended (including Safe Harbour).
For more information, please contact your local office.
The debt cliff: is your business prepared?
With public and private institutions pumping money into business and households to reduce the financial impact of COVID-19, many businesses have found they can carry on. However, when these support measures end businesses could find themselves in a tough situation facing ballooning debts.
Our Business Restructuring team give an analysis of the debt cliff that’s coming and what businesses will need to do to come out the other side successfully.