Suzy is a chartered accountant who specialises in providing accounting, taxation and advisory services to a wide range of clients. Suzy focuses on providing consistent, professional and timely advice, ensuring her clients get the best outcome for their current needs.
Suzy has extensive experience in many aspects of taxation laws and provides advisory services to clients from a broad range of industries taking a holistic approach to her work.
Suzy is accredited with Family Business Australia as a Specialist Advisor and helps family businesses with intergenerational wealth transfer, succession planning and general business advisory. She has a special interest in the manufacturing sector and has recently helped a number of manufacturers with cost modelling and business improvement.
- Business advice (structuring, business planning, budgeting, succession, strategic planning, governance, forecasting)
- Family business consulting (succession, family charters, governance)
- Remuneration and Fringe benefits tax advice
- Income tax
- State taxes
- Cloud Accounting packages
- Structuring and tax exemptions (NFP)
- Family Business
- Not for Profit
- Bachelor of Business Management (University of Qld)
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Qld)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accountancy (CAANZ)
- Specialist Accredited Family Business Advisor (FBA)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Specialist Accredited Advisor member, Family Business Australia