General Financial Reporting Update June 2020 Webinar - Part two
27 May 2020
The new leasing standard is an important change for all industries and is of particular relevance to those companies with leased capital equipment and property leases.
Continuing from Part One we will also discuss the below:
- Key Disclosure requirements
- Modifications to leases
- Modifications to share based payments and employee entitlements
- Assumptions surrounding compliance with covenants
- Revenue recognition
- Recognition of provision
We will also look at new reporting:
- The new leasing standard
- The impact of AASB Interpretation 23 Uncertainty over Income Tax Treatments
- Amendments to the definition of a business introduced by AASB 2018-6 that may result in more acquisitions being recognised as asset acquisitions rather than business combinations.
This accounting update, run by BDO IFRS Advisory experts Wayne Basford and Susan Oldmeadow-Hall, will assist you in preparing your 30 June 2020 year-end and half-year accounts.
Find Part One here:
Part one: Impacts of COVID-19