Anna is a corporate tax specialist with BDO in Brisbane. She has over 17 years’ experience and draws on her technical tax knowledge to provide solutions to clients.
Anna provides tax compliance services and complex technical tax advice to medium to large businesses, corporations and multinational corporate groups. Anna specialises in domestic and international corporate restructures, tax effect accounting, international taxation matters and tax consolidation.
Anna is a Partner in the Tax team and started her career with BDO as a graduate in 2004 in the Business Services team. Her experience in compliance and business services means she can deliver practical advice to clients.
- Corporate tax compliance and advice
- Tax effect accounting
- Tax reviews, audits and rulings
- Domestic and international structuring
- Tax consolidation
- Food and Agribusiness
- Financial Services
- Tax effect accounting preparation, review and income tax compliance for multinational corporate groups and large tax consolidated groups
- Tax research and advisory for large tax consolidated groups and multinational corporate groups
- Effective domestic and international tax structuring
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy
- Bachelor of Laws
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Tax Adviser, The Tax Institute.