Burton is an Associate Director in Tax with BDO in Sydney. He has over 13 years’ experience in providing tax consulting and compliance services to a range of public and medium to large private corporate clients on domestic and international tax issues, that are tailored to clients’ needs, whilst also meeting the commercial objectives.
His experience extends to assisting multi-nationals, specifically significant global entities in managing their tax affairs in Australia. He also focusses on assisting entities in the not-for-profits sector.
Burton specialises in tax due diligence across various industry sectors.
- Tax compliance & advice
- Tax consolidation
- International taxation
- Cross-border funding structures
- Capital gains tax
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Tax risk management and governance
- Property & construction
- Clubs, not-for-profit and charities
- Technology, media and communications
- Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Chartered Tax Adviser, Tax Institute of Australia
- Associate, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India