With a career spanning more than 36 years, Chris provides complex strategic advice to a broad spectrum of high net wealth individuals and their associated entities.
As a taxation and superannuation law specialist, Chris provides high-level accounting and taxation compliance services as well as strategic advice on matters including asset protection, estate planning, succession planning, structuring and the establishment and operation of family offices.
Chris is the Chair of the Self-Managed Independent Superannuation Funds Association, which represents the interests of self-managed superannuation funds and their advisers to Government and authorities. Chris is also a director of Yalari Limited, which is a charity delivering education support to Indigenous youth.
- Complex strategic advice to high net wealth individuals and their associated entities
- Taxation advice and compliance (including income tax, GST, FBT, stamp duty, land tax and international tax)
- Superannuation advice and compliance (including SMSFs)
- Estate planning
- Asset protection
- Succession planning in respect of passive and active business assets
- Establishment, operation and oversight of philanthropic entities
- Structuring (including international investment vehicles)
- Family office services
- Financial services
- Real Estate & Construction
- Chartered Tax Adviser (international accreditation)
- Registered Tax Agent, Tax Practitioners Board
- Master of Jurisprudence (major in tax), University of Sydney (2002)
- Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology (1998)
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Newcastle (1993)
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Affiliate, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand