Clive is an audit and assurance services specialist, having spent over 29 years in the UK and Australia in the provision of audit and advisory services including external audit, accounting advice, internal audit, risk advisory, probity advice and due diligence assignments.
Clive’s broad knowledge of audit and assurance services coupled with a set of strong business and analytical skills equips him with the ability to recognise and understand clients’ needs, effectively tailoring his solutions to meet their needs and improve their business.
Commencing his career in the UK, Clive joined BDO (NT) in 2019 after 12 years as Partner of KPMG Darwin and Partner at Deloitte Darwin. During his 4 years with KPMG in Melbourne he worked on large listed global clients.
- External Audit
- Internal Audit
- Probity Advisory
- Risk Advisory service
- Accounting advice
- Due Diligence
- Training and Coaching
- Local and Territory Government
- Sovereign Wealth funds
- Bachelor of Science (Chemistry) Hons
- Accredited Lead Authorised Auditor of the NT Auditor General’s Office
- Registered Company Auditor
- Member Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Member Institute of Chartered Accountants, England & Wales