Courtney is an Associate Director in the Direct Tax Division of BDO. Courtney’s understanding of international and domestic tax laws enables her to provide clients with comprehensive advice in relation to their current and future business structures.
Courtney’s expertise lies with the provision of tax services to ASX listed entities, multinational corporations and large privately owned Australian groups.
Since joining BDO in 2013 after working for a Big 4 accounting firm, Courtney has worked across a range of industries including software, retail and property. Courtney has been working in the industry for 12 years, recently being appointed as Associate Director.
- Tax Structuring
- Tax Consolidation
- Cross-Border International Tax Planning
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Employee Share Schemes
- Income Tax Compliance
- Tax Equivalent Regimes
- Commercial Tax Structuring – Advising on the tax advantages of entering into differing scenarios in respect of a $1bn transaction with a Government owned entity
- International Tax Structuring – Advising an ASX listed software company on the tax implications of expanding overseas
- International Tax Management – External tax manager to an ASX listed software company in respect of their Australian and international compliance obligations including global mobility expansion
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Queensland University of Technology
- Chartered Accountant
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand