Filippo is an enthusiastic international transfer pricing adviser with extensive experience in international tax and transfer pricing matters.
Filippo is passionate about analysing and resolving complex technical issues in a comprehensive and holistic manner for the best outcome possible. He believes that “the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
Following a career at a global accounting firm in Italy and Luxembourg, Filippo joined BDO in Australia in 2017.
- Food & Agribusiness
- Manufacturing & Wholesale
- Private Equity
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure
- MSc in Business Administration (Università degli Studi di Torino, Italy)
- LLM in International Tax Law (Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria)
- Islamic Finance Qualification (UK)
- Italian Certified Tax Advisor (Dottore Commercialista)
- Italian Certified Accountant (Revisore Legale)