James is Corporate & International Tax Partner with BDO in Perth. He draws on his extensive taxation experience and business knowledge, to provide his clients with relevant and forward thinking advice.
James joined BDO as a Graduate in 2001 and became Partner in 2008. He has over 17 years of experience providing taxation services to clients across a wide range of industry sectors.
James specialises in tax consolidation, corporate restructures, tax effect accounting and international tax. He has worked with both Australian and foreign-based clients, giving him a depth of expertise in national and international tax opportunities and issues.
- Taxation compliance & advice
- Corporate taxation
- Transfer pricing
- Taxation audits, rulings & litigation
- Petroleum Resource Rent Tax (‘PRRT’)
- Tax due diligence
- Employment taxes
- International business
- Tax effect accounting
- Oil & Gas
- Natural resources
- Construction & Engineering
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Economics
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Fellow, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Chartered Tax Adviser, The Tax Institute of Australia