Jessica is a Wealth Adviser in BDO’s Private Wealth team in Brisbane.
She understands the importance of a holistic approach to financial planning and invests time in getting to know her clients on a personal level to ensure the outcomes obtained align with their needs and objectives.
Working with clients in all stages of life, Jessica provides strategic financial planning advice to help them meet their goals.
- Holistic financial planning advice
- Investment portfolio construction and ongoing management service
- Strategic investment and wealth creation strategies
- Wealth protection/risk insurance (life, disability, critical illness and income protection cover)
- Budgeting and cash flow (including debt repayment strategies)
- Superannuation and pre-retirement planning
- Retirement and income stream planning
- Estate planning
- Self-managed superannuation funds.
- Bachelor of Business (Finance) - Queensland University of Technology
- Diploma of Financial Planning - Kaplan Professional
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) - Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Member of the Financial Planning Organisation of Australia (FPA)
“Listening to clients explain what they want to achieve is important, although being able to show them a range of other possibilities and improved outcomes they didn’t imagine is even better. Our approach is tailored and holistic and focused on helping clients enjoy the most of today.”