Mark works with private business owners and their finance teams to help them grow sustainable and profitable businesses.
Mark supports his clients to finalise their incomplete finance function by managing accounting, tax and compliance risks; and improving clients’ personal asset protection with family tax planning and tax efficiency measures. Mark provides finance function support through outsourced finance models or reviews, assisting clients with banking and finance requirements, succession planning, and also supporting clients who are navigating growth and exit challenges.
With an interest in working with leading consumer product, retailers and wholesalers, Mark also has deep experience advising clients in the professional services, renewable energy and property sector clients.
Before joining BDO Mark spent 14 years working in global and mid-tier accounting firms for clients with turnovers from $1 million to $1 billion.
- Tax structuring for business and family groups
- Tax and accounting compliance
- Outsourced finance functions
- Finance function reviews and advice
- Taxation consulting, incorporating CGT, GST, FBT, corporate and individual taxation
- Self-managed superannuation fund compliance and advisory
- Business advisory and strategic planning
- Consumer products
- Retail and wholesale
- Professional services
- Property and construction
- Renewable energy and sustainability
- High net worth families
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand