Natalya leads the Brisbane transfer pricing practice. Before joining the BDO team, she worked with a number of global accounting firms and brings more than a decade of transfer pricing experience in both Australia and the UK. Natalya has extensive experience advising companies in a variety of industries, with a specific focus on Technology and Telecommunications, Pharmaceutical and all aspects of Debt Financing and BEPS Advisory.
Natalya also has an extensive working experience of dealing with the tax authorities, in both Australia and the UK, including successfully concluding the tax authorities’ reviews and audits, and negotiations of Advance Transfer Pricing Arrangements.
- Transfer pricing documentation and tax return disclosures
- Formulation & implementation of transfer pricing policies
- Value chain transformation
- Negotiation of Advanced Pricing Arrangements
- Transfer pricing risk reviews and audits
- Country by Country Reporting and other BEPS related advisory
- Bachelor of Economics
- Master of Business Administration
- Chartered Accountant - Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales, UK
- Chartered Tax Adviser - Chartered Institute of Taxation, UK