Oliver is an adviser with a knowledge base beyond financial planning. He is a chartered accountant and his earlier experience as an auditor of ASX-listed companies gives him a strong understanding of accounting and finance.
Oliver is a director of a Queensland based charity and has a passion for the not-for-profit sector. He specialises in building governance frameworks and investment solutions for charitable organisations.
- Not-for-profit Investment Framework construction
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) advice and review
- Board investment education
- Investment portfolio construction and ongoing management
- Wealth creation
- Superannuation and pre-retirement planning
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) - Queensland University of Technology
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting (GradDipCA)
- Diploma of Financial Planning - Kaplan Professional
- Chartered Accountants ANZ (CAANZ)
- Member of the Financial Planning Organisation of Australia (FPA)