Shannon has experience in providing business and taxation advice to clients in a range of industries and sizes. Shannon provides ongoing support and advice in areas such as tax planning and structuring, national and state taxes, international taxation matters and payroll topics, including superannuation and payroll tax.
- Income tax return and financial statement preparation
- Tax effect accounting
- Tax structuring
- Purchase/sale of business
- International Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Goods and Services Tax
- BAS preparation and review
- Advisor to new entities. Services include advising on the most effective business structure, taxation and statutory compliance, establishment of accounting and payroll processes and systems.
- Advisor in relation to employee related taxes. Services include review of payroll for compliance with payroll tax and superannuation obligations.
- Advisor to tax consolidations. Services include business valuation, technical calculations and associated tax related matters.
- Chartered Tax Adviser - Taxation Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand