Sharnie Mitchell is a Tax Partner for BDO in Brisbane. Sharnie is a corporate and international tax specialist and has extensive experience with both Australian and foreign owned private and public listed companies.
- Corporate tax planning and compliance
- Restructure of corporate groups
- International tax planning
- Tax due diligence
- Effective domestic and international structuring
- Income tax consolidation.
- Food & Agribusiness
- Private Equity.
- Assisting a large retail company with tax consolidation and structuring involving the merger of two corporate groups
- Advisor on various tax due diligence works, including the preparation and review of publicly available documents
- Advisor for a variety of public listed and large private clients ensuring all tax compliance matters are appropriately handled and risks and opportunities managed.
- Masters Tax, The University of Sydney
- Graduate Diploma Law, The University of Sydney
- B Business (Accountancy) / B Law.