Sharron is the Partner-in-Charge of Business Services at BDO in Melbourne.
Her considerable experience in solving complex taxation issues spans decades. She innately understands when something is not quite right and knows exactly where to look for solutions. Sharron thoroughly investigates every angle using a systematic approach that not only looks at the specific issue, but also takes a holistic view of her clients’ particular situation or need to ultimately deliver the best possible results.
Sharron’s technical experience includes advising on a range of accounting and taxation issues, including superannuation, income tax, capital gains tax, FBT, and GST.
A focus area for Sharron is the superannuation sector, in particular SMSF compliance and advisory, and the ever changing and complex requirements for SMSFs.
Sharron joined BDO as a partner in July 2017 following a merger. She has over 25 years’ professional experience, including a period as managing partner.
- Self-managed superannuation fund compliance and advisory
- Taxation compliance and advisory to businesses and individuals
- Company and trust accounting and taxation
- Business and investment structuring, including acquisitions and disposals
- Financial statement and management reporting
- Succession planning
- Professional practices
- Property and Construction
- Health and Aged Care
- High net wealth individuals
- Master of Taxation Law, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- SMSF Specialist AdvisorTM
- Registered SMSF Auditor
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Tax Adviser, The Tax Institute
- Member SMSF Association