Ensuring best practice governance for Sovereign Wealth Funds
Establishing a Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF) is an important step for the governments of many countries, particularly smaller Asian and Pacific nations, to provide a future revenue source for itself and ultimately its people. It is critical that the correct governance structure is in place, with appropriate policies and procedures, to ensure transparency to all users and the ultimate beneficiaries of the SWF.
The Financial Management Consulting team have experience in working with stakeholders on the establishment of SWFs, ensuring best practice is undertaken from the initial setup stages through to the future vesting of the SWF. The team are highly experienced in working with the relevant Committees, Boards and investment advisers to ensure support is provided on an ongoing basis.
Our SWF capabilities include:
- Establishment of governance framework including the incorporation of best practice using the Santiago Principles
- Liaising with multiple countries and jurisdictions to effect the appropriate governance
- Establishment of the financial function
- Performing the Executive Administrator role
- Committee, Board and management reporting
- Budget and cash flow establishment
- Process improvement
- Financial reporting
- Audit readiness support
- Annual report support
- Liaising with investment advisers, executive administrators, consultants and auditors.
Please fill out the contact us form. Alternatively, please call us on 1300 138 991.