Whether it be due to rapid growth, resignation of key positions or a lack of core skill sets, there are times when an organisation doesn’t have the physical resources it requires. Obtaining the appropriate long-term resource can take time, and can affect the finance function’s ability to meet deliverables.
BDO provides advice and support to many public and private sector entities. In particular, our team has years of experience assisting entities in the establishment, delivery and transformation of the finance function.
Whether these be newly established entities, or entities undergoing significant change and requiring short-term, specialised capabilities, our team has the in-depth knowledge of accounting and financial management requirements across various industries and sectors. This wealth of industry experience provides our team with the agility and resilience needed to step into a new organisation and confidently meet deliverables.
How BDO can help
Our CFO services include the provision of:
- Contract roles (CFO, financial controller, financial/management/asset accountant)
- Project roles (project accountant, system implementation partner, process improvement/automation specialists)
- Finance function transformation
- Financial reporting support and execution
- Audit readiness support
- Board, executive and management reporting.