Cyber Security Strategy & Program Design
In today's increasingly inter connected business environment, it is vital that an organisation’s cyber security approach is considered part of its overall approach to risk management.
Our cyber security team works alongside our clients’ leaders to provide corporate cyber security advisory services to design and implement comprehensive programs that align to the organisation’s existing enterprise risk management framework.
Using in-depth knowledge of the current cyber landscape and intelligence from our client’s cyber risk environment, we develop a Cyber Risk Management Strategy that considers a wide range of factors, including business strategy, enterprise risk appetite, organisational structure, governance, policies and procedure, training, and internal and external communication.
Our Cyber Security Risk Management Strategy and Program Design services include:
- Cyber security health checks
- Strategic threat intelligence assessment and Open Source Intelligence Analysis
- Briefings to boards, executive and technical teams
- Strategy development
- Security architecture and roadmaps
- Security operating model and function development
- Governance, risk and compliance frameworks
- Risk appetite development
- Policy and procedure development
- Identity management and strategy development
- CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) services.
Please fill out the form below to contact us. Alternatively, please call us on 1300 138 991.
Cyber security consultation