Leon is a Cyber Security and Technology Risk specialist with more than 20 years' experience. He has performed numerous senior roles within this practice area, including working extensively with the Board and C-level leaders in Government and the Private Sector.
- Security and threat risk assessments to identify high risk areas within organisations, people, processes and systems
- Cyber health checks and Cyber strategy development to help organisations become more resilient and proactive in managing their cyber security risks
- Incident response and forensic analysis to identify and remediate systems affected by a cyber security breach
- Strategic threat intelligence and analytics to educate organisations on who and why adversaries would be interested in cyber attacking them
- Security awareness and incident response training to help organisations become more cyber security aware and effectively respond to incidents
- Cloud Strategy and Risk Assessments to help organisations understand their risks and effectively manage the systems and information security when migrating to the cloud.
- Health sector cyber security review to assess compliance against privacy and industry better practice standards
- Established and led a Tactical Cyber Security Program for the Australian G20 summit
- Conducted Threat Risk Assessments and Penetration tests within government, transportation, energy, utilities and financial services sectors
- Managed a range of cyber incident investigations and remediation activities for critical infrastructure providers
- Facilitated various Incident Response exercises across government and critical infrastructure providers
- Managed forensic investigations to support litigation against the theft of Intellectual Property
- Conducted a number of Cloud Risk Assessments in the government, financial services, infrastructure and resources sectors.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Masters of Engineering
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Affiliate member of the Australian Information Security Association (AISA)
- Australian Federal Government Security Clearance (NV1/SECRET).