BDO in Australia's response to COVID-19
BDO in Australia’s current precautionary measures and protocols include*:
- We are focused on continuity of our services and advisory, and helping our business clients and individuals to navigate through this challenging situation
- BDO is continually monitoring possible impacts on our business and further refining our plans to ensure that there is minimal risk to the provision of our business and individuals’ services over the coming months
- BDO has long been committed to a flexible workplace, and we have the technological, cultural and operational infrastructure to enable all staff to work from home or another location
- All BDO offices are now open, with the exception of our Melbourne office. Our Melbourne people continue to work from home
- Events have restarted in many locations and are taking place in accordance with our COVID-Safe plans. Some of our events are now taking place in a virtual setting, such as webinars or video conferencing
- We have asked that our staff, clients and guests follow the advice of the Australian Government regarding slowing the spread of COVID-19 and self-isolation
- All international and most interstate business travel remains suspended
- Whether working in the office, remotely or a combination of both, we are committed to maintaining our high-quality client service levels and operating in a business-as-usual manner
- BDO wishes you, your family and colleagues well during this difficult time.
For more information, please contact your local BDO Partner or local office.
*This information is subject to change without notice