Advancing technologies, government policies and employee expectations are reshaping what we know as work at a rapid rate. Traditional workforce planning methods no longer work.
BDO is holding a three-part series on future workforce planning, which will provide insights and tools to help address the impact of these changes and support the emerging needs of your future workforce. We will be covering:
- Alignment to add value - Friday 9 August, 7.30am - 9.30am
- Workforce profiling - Friday 13 September, 7.30am - 9.30am
- Transition planning - Friday 11 October, 7.30am - 9.30am
Aligning your workforce to future value drivers is the first important step in future workforce planning. We will discuss job redesign considerations to ensure our workforces meet evolving and dynamic operating models.
We will consider:
- How roles are evolving
- The methods we can use to realign our capacity
- Building the capability needed to meet future service delivery demands.
You will also have the opportunity to learn from other professionals who have dealt with similar issues and how they applied changes that are contextually relevant for their organisation.
Cost: Each event is $80 per person, register for all three events for $200