The next series of BDO Superannuation Seminars will be held during May and June 2019, and you are now able to register for these events. Below are the list of dates and locations you can now register for:
- MITTAGONG | May 20 | Mittagong RSL
- SYDNEY | May 21 | BDO Sydney Office
- TAMWORTH | May 23 | Sanctuary Inn
- DUBBO | May 28 | Dubbo RSL
- ORANGE | May 29 | Orange Diggers
- WAGGA WAGGA | May 30 | Mercure Hotel
- PORT MACQUARIE | June 11 | Sails Resort
What are we covering?
- Superannuation Update - An overview of the latest superannuation developments in the last 6 months.
- Contributions - Do you know when and what type of super contributions should be used in different circumstances? This session will bring you up to date and enable you to do understand why planning for superannuation contributions in advance is so important.
- Estate Planning - Who is entitled to receive what benefits when a fund member dies? What steps do you need to put in place to ensure that dependants receive their entitlements?
- Structuring pensions and benefits withdrawal - Structuring super benefits in the most tax and investment effective manner.
CPD: Attendees will be allocated 4 CPD points.
Cost: $247 (incl. GST).