Cashflow strategies for Building and Construction businesses
Cash flow management is critical for organisations wanting to survive the current economic uncertainty. In this half-day workshop, you will learn how to build a cash flow forecast plan and develop strategies to stretch your cash flow further. BDO’s online cash flow forecast tool has been updated to include the new PAYG Cash Boost and JobKeeper Subsidy, to help you calculate how much cash your business has for the next 90 days and beyond.
At the end of this workshop, you will have created a level of certainty in an uncertain world, mapping the cash flowing in and out of your organisation and clarifying your financial commitments. You will be empowered by the knowledge of how to maximise your current cash position and identify strategies to stretch and improve your cash flow moving forward.
This workshop is ideal for:
- Business owners concerned about their cash flow
- Financial Controllers who manage a business’ finances
- Bookkeepers wanting to educate their clients.
This workshop will be free of charge for eligible participants under the Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) Small Business Program.
To be eligible for CSQ funding you must:
- Be an owner a Queensland-based eligible Building and Construction Small Business or;
- Be an employee directly involved in the running of a eligible Building and Construction Small Business
- Permanently reside and operate the business in Queensland
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
*Eligible Building and Construction Small Business means a business with 20 or less employees that conducts building and construction work in the Queensland Building and Construction Industry and is based in Queensland.
Please note some exclusions may apply. To check your eligibility and learn more call our team today on (07) 4046 0000 or submit your registration, and we will be in touch.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Build a 52-week cash flow forecast
- Speed up your cash flow cycle
- Implement strategies to improve cash flow
- Apply tools and apps to get money in your bank faster
- Avoid a cash flow crisis in the future.
What you will receive
By attending this workshop, you will receive:
- A 52-week online Cash Flow Forecast tool
- Instructions from a Financial Educator about how to build a cash flow forecast
- Advice about stretching and preserving your cash flow Cash flow lever cards to help manage your organisation’s cash flow
- Recommendations about cash flow apps and tools
WATCH CASH FLOW FORECAST TOOL VIDEO
Take a look at our specialised online cash flow forecast tool. We recommend familiarising yourself with this tool before the workshop.
WATCH WORKSHOP VIDEO
Hear from Tanya Titman our National Lead of Financial Education. She explains why cash flow is important and what you will learn in this workshop.
Partner, Business Services, Tax & Advisory
Phone: +61 7 4046 0016
Email: [email protected]