Is your company in the manufacturing sector? Are you interested in going global? Do you have what it takes?
Conquering overseas markets requires manufacturers to coordinate production, supply chain quality and integration, market knowledge and financial management - it's a big job.
On 26 November, BDO and Dearin & Associates will present 'Getting It Right on the Global Stage' - a breakfast workshop for manufacturers on getting into global markets.
In this session, we will be joined by industry experts who will focus on four current topics in the Australian trade-readiness space, including:
- The current Australian manufacturing landscape and how companies may look to adapt to Industry 4.0
- Some of the common mistakes that companies make as they try to go global and how to avoid them
- The blueprint for international success
- The various trade finance solutions.
If you're considering going global (or want to do it better), this is a session you do not want to miss.
About the presenters
- Shane Swift – BDO Associate Director, Technology Advisory
- Bill Cole – BDO Partner, International Trade
- Cynthia Dearin – Dearin & Associated Managing Director
- Colin Pinto – CommBank Trade Specialist.