BDO and the EastWest Academy Pty Ltd are pleased to invite you to our ‘Improving business and trade relations between Australia and India’ Seminar.
The interactive workshop will take focus on:
- The Demand from India
- Understanding Customer Segments
- Australia and India Trade Snapshot
- Australia-India Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement
- Commercial Drivers and Considerations
- How to Prepare for Indian Investors and Buyers?
- Adapting to Cross-cultural Differences
- Practical Tricks and Tools
Who should attend?
- Importers, Exporters and businesses either in this market and planning to enter this market
- Government and advisors
- Professional services
- Marketing and Business Development
This lunchtime event commences at 12.00pm, with lunch provided, and concludes at 2.00pm.
The event is complimentary - there is no cost to attend.
Register now to secure your place. We hope you can join us. RSVP: Thursday 21 March 2019