Accounting News, December 2014
11 December 2014
In this edition we continue our series on examining the practical implications of significant changes made to the ASX Corporate Governance Principles impacting listed entities from 1 July 2014, focussing on establishing and reviewing a risk management framework. We also look at what’s new for 31 December 2014 annual and half-year financial reports, as well as ASIC focus areas for 31 December 2014 financial reports and proposed changes to AASB 2 Share-based Payment.
In this issue
- Attention directors – ASX Corporate Governance changes – Part 5
- What’s new for 31 December 2014 annual financial statements?
- What’s new for 31 December 2014 half-year financial statements?
- ASIC focus areas for 31 December 2014
- ED 257 - Proposed changes to AASB 2 Share-based Payment
- New BDO publications
- Comments sought on exposure drafts