Rethinking Manufacturing - The SME's Practical Guide to the Modern Manufacturing Strategy
10 December 2020
In our sixth webinar in the Rethinking Manufacturing series, Ryan Pollett, BDO National Manufacturing and Wholesale Leader, hosted industry experts Michael Sharpe, Chris Bridges-Taylor and Nicola Purser to share practical tips, insights and guidance regarding the Manufacturing Modernisation Fund, including:
- A detailed analysis of the Manufacturing Modernisation Fund – ‘what’s different in round two?’
- Why manufacturers should consider accessing the fund and how to know if your business is eligible
- A step-by-step guide to the application process including practical tips and guidance, such as:
- How to develop an effective project plan and budget?
- How to effectively demonstrate your expected job creation level?
- Ensuring you have the right evidence and support
- How to utilise the Boosting Apprenticeships Commencements Program
- Answers to your top questions about the Manufacturing Modernisation Fund.
Find more webinars in this series:
Rethinking Manufacturing Webinar Series